With 7-days to the start of the regular season, Montreal looks all but set with the following forward line combinations:
- Richie-Rich Line : Gionta-Gomez-Cammalleri
- 2nd: Max Pacioretty-Tomas Plekanec-Andrei Kostitsyn
- 3rd: Matt D’Agostini-Maxim Lapierre-Guillaume Latendresse
- 4th: Sergei Kostitsyn-Travis Moen-Glen Metropolit
- Depth/Taxi Squad: Gregory Stewart, Georges Laraque (enforcer)
There’s talk Jacques Martin wants to spread the Richie-Rich wealth around and drop Max-Pac onto the Rich-line while bumping Cammalleri to the second line to “balance the attack” but chances are the Richie-Rich Line will be Martin’s go-to trio when the game’s on the line and a must for the #1 PP + PK units.Again you heard it here first, the “Richie-Rich Line.” Read more at Cranium Carom!